Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 114
Fame : 0

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 am

Skye sat down in the courtyard drawing on the pavement with chalk, she glanced around trying her best not to stare at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Katharina was walking around not knowing what she should do. Katharina had her Nokia powder blue digital camera around her wrist, she sighed as she felt her heal crush something hard. Looking down she saw that it was chalk, Katharina then looked over at the girl who was also on the ground. " I am so very sorry." Katharina apologized as she got on her knees next the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 am

Skye frowned slightly looking at the chalk before shrugging it off, "It's alright I'm not exactly a young picasso in the making," she smiled, "Nice camera by the way."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Katharina smiled back at the girl. "Thank you, oh really, but in my eyes I view every piece of work as art......well I see everything as art. Therefore I....see the world differently than anyone else does. But then again just as you Americans say beauty is in the eye if the beholder so is art.....Oh please forgive me for my rambling." She apologized not really realizing hat she had, as she lightly blushed.

"Hello, I am Katharina Sten, but Kat is fine if you wish to call me that." Kat said extending a hand out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 am

Alex knew he was intruding however he happened to intrude most things these days. Being well, himself really. But in his defence he hadn't spoken to Kat in ages and he didn't even know the other girls name. "Hi." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 am

Skye smiled slightly at Kat's hand, "I erm...don't really shake hands, I'm more of a hugger personally," she said staring down at her broken chalk.

She nodded at Alex, "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Kat blinked and hugged Skye instead. "Well I am happy to meet you." She said as she let go and saw Alex. "Hi Ally, how have you been?" Kay said looking up at her friend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Skye blinked in surprise but hugged back, she smiled, "I'm happy to meet you too..so your an artist, who's your muse?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yes I am.....my muse?" Kat lightly repeated, she had never been asked that question before and didn't know how to go about answering it. Then an idea came to her, "my friends, and those who are close to me." Kat answered the question with a smile as she looked up st Ally and then back to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Skye smiled, "Good answer," she said sitting up a little straighter, "I don't have a muse, granted I'm not an artist, but still there isn't a lot around here that inspires me...to be more, if you get what I mean, something worth waking up at 6am for, acting aside, around here there isn't anything that sparks for me like that, it's just work, sleep, eat and breath acting. Nothing else compares."

She paused, "Do you ever feel like you need more?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Slightly taken aback by Skyes own answer, Kat crossed her legges infront of her and subconsciously played with her camera, she then got an idea and held her camera up and took a photo of Skye. "I am sorry, but I could not resit, I shall delete it if you would like.' Kat said to her as she tilted her head to the side in a questioning mannor. "Need more.....firends? No I do not, as long as I have those I can count on I am happy. An old saying is that I can be surrounded by 100 people and still feel like I have no reason for doing what I am doing, whereas I could be surrounded by one person and feel like I can do whatever I want....I do believe that this saying is close to one that you Americans have....no?"

"Miss........ah I still do not know your name. Please forgive me." Kat said with a light bow of her head. "Oh you are an actress, would you mind if one day while you are acting I can take some photos of you?" Kat asked birghtly.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Skye smiled at the quote, "Personally I've never heard that saying before," she said blinking a bit a the flash, "Where exactly are you from then? France?" she guessed.

"Maybe one day, if I make it to the promised land...and by promised land I of course mean broadway, tv just isn't my thing, the buzz you get from being on stage," she paused for a moment, "It's electric."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Kat lightly giggled. "No no. I am from Hungary.....er because I know that sounds very odd, I am an hungarian." She said with a friendly smile. "Oh really, thank you so much." Kat said as she hugged Skye again. "I hope that we both get to the places we wish to be at..........then again, I wish to be an intrnational photographer. I want that dream very badly, besides my friends, it is the one thing that is keeing me going when I start having.....how you say....doubts in myself." Kat explined letting go of Skye. Kat simply nodded in undderstandment. she knew very well what Skye was talking about. Granted she did not work on stage, but being behind a camera is just the same.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Skye smiled, "I guess I understand what you mean, I'm not exactly one for being behind a camera...I can't get my feelings out as well as I can when I'm on stage and I'm not me anymore, I'm someone else, whoever I want to be, it's like I have control...I can do anything because when I'm on stage I'm telling a story you know?" she asked with a small smile.

"But when I'm off stage...I'm almost painfully ordinary. And ordinaryness is horrid."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well as you Americans say....to each is own. Different arts express people differently....well all but models, I worked with one. I did not like it so much, they always think that they are so high and mighty and it annyoes me to the point where I just want to throw my camera at them. But that was back in my home country so it may be different here. That and my fahter must have had something to do with.............forgive me, I am rammbling again. Please if I ever start to rammble on about someething meaningless feel free to stop me." Kat said with a slight blush.

"You do not like the real you?" Kat asked slightly confused, the last time she talked to an actress it was slightly pointless, all the girl wanted to talk about was herself and how hard it was for her to be different people. Kat may not understand the world yet, but she had to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Skye smiles, "I'm not a big fan of models personally, but I've never met one so I guess I should just keep my judgements to myself I suppose..but in a way their like actors, only silent and still." she said smiling, "I don't mind your rambling it fills in the silence."

She frowned slightly, "Well I do like myself I suppose...but compared to all those other wonderful, magical characters that people will remember into their 60's..being 'Skye' is not very much incomparion is it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm

"I'm fine." Alex said with a smirk. "Interuptted you two didn't I? Sorry for that." He said his voice softer. "Skye" Was the name Alex thought the girl was using but all he could really think of was how pretty she was.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Skye looked at him with a sm all smile, "No you weren't interuptting, it's a free conversation, anyone can join." she nodded, "I remember you, your the guy with the I-Phone, Alex." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 am

"Glad you do." He said with a smile. "Skye is it?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 am

Skye nodded, "Yep Skye with an E," she smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am

"Gotcha." Alex winked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 am

Skye smiled brightly, "So how is the whole 'blackmail' thing going then?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 am

Alex chuckled. "Smart little bird aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 am

Kat looked at Ally and Skye in question, and she really did not want to ask the question for fear that Ally might become upset with her. But it was really nagging at her. "Ally, are you just..............how Americans say.....being friendly?" Kat asked sheepishly, she did not want to make him upset but...."Nevermind, forget I had said anything. Please do forgive me Ally." Kat said as she lightly bowed her head in his direction. She really needed to live her life more away from her fathers standerds.

"Ummm, so Skye might I ask. What is your best character?" Kat asked changing the subject fast.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 am

"Course I'm being friendly." Alex chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next