Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

$ : 132
Fame : 1

Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Empty
PostSubject: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 am

Aaron had actually purchased a suit. It was not the best fitting one, as his impatience had beat his desire to purchase the perfect one, but it did make him look rather 'dashing' according to people he knew. He was not usually one to go with dates, but Rosalie had almost died because of him and even he had to admit that his one time best friend was very beautiful. So for the sake of saving the friendship and also exploring a whole new level to it, he was going to inconvenience himself. Hovering by the entrance he held a single long stemmed red rose in one hand as it had been the first thing that had popped into his head when he had thought of her.

He was sure she must receive a Rose every time, as she was a Rose. But then again there was something re-assuring about familiarity and just because it could not be automatically assumed it was her favourite flower does not mean that it was not. Nodding with satisfaction at that conclusion he glanced at his watch and just hoped she arrived soon. He had booked a table for the first time in his life and he was not entirely sure if that meant you were supposed to arrive a certain amount of time before the booking. Embarrassing himself on the first date would not be good at all.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 am

Rosalie could not say that the idea of going on a date with anyone, except maybe Jake, had appealed to her. But going one of her best friends to a clearly expensive place was just plain awkward. At least that is what she had first believed when she set out. But as she rounded the corner and paused to survey Aaron, where he stood waiting, she had to admit that he really did clean up well. Smoothing down the skirts of her dress, she strode across the car park and came to a halt beside Aaron.

"Well don't you look smart ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 am

"You look nice Rose, really nice" Aaron informed her as he turned to greet her with a smile and found himself taken a back by how different she looked in a dress. He looked up and down for some moments before he remembered the rose in his hand and offered it to her with a sheepish smile. He had carefully cut off the thorns and yet somehow it was still with nervous hands that he let her take it from him. Offering her his arm he then added in a somewhat breathless tone "well than beautiful, shall we go inside ... don't want to miss our reservations."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm

The resteraunt was elegant and certainly had a refined and expensive feel about it. Even the air felt posh. Rosalie smiled at the thought and with her arm entwined through Aaron's allowed him to lead her across the room to where the waiting sign was. Rosalie was so busy looking around at everything and enjoying the pleasant view of her companion that it was not until they were seated in a quiet and private corner booth that she focussed once more. A flickering rose scented candle burned in the middle of the table, between the two of them, and a vase with a little water and two long stemmed roses sat beside it. Flushing faintly with pleasure Rosalie slide her rose to join the others so that it would be safe until the date was finished and it was time to go home.

Biting down lightly on her soft glossy bottom lip she then released it and chose to speak "you have made an effort Aaron, it is so lovely." She felt obliged to say it but she meant it to. She placed her hand on the table beside the candle "though I still somehow believe that cliff diving would have been just as fun, and not quite as much sitting still." She was teasing him. That was how they always interacted.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

"Sure, but that pretty dress would have been ruined" Aaron pointed out with an amused smile as he linked his hand with hers on the table top. He glanced up at the arrival of the waitress and accepted the two menu's with a vague smile before turning his attention back to Rosalie. He then added "you going to order half the menu and then steal most of mine as usual?" As he spoke he was glancing down the menu and chuckling to himself. He knew that Rosalie would deny it and then do it. He failed to see why just because this was a date she would act any differently. Even if the romantic atmosphere seemed to be drawing a new and gentler side of her out, a warmth and affection he did not know even existed up until now.

"I do not know what has happened to your thorns Rose, but you certainly suit not having them."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm

"Just like a real rose my thorns are only there to defend me when needed" Rosalie replied with a shake of her head as she took in what he had said without looking up from where she was surveying the menu. The middle finger of her free hand tracing down the page as the dark red painted nail tapped against each name. Her features a picture of undecided thoughtfulness. Then suddenly satisfaction flooded her expression as she came to a choice that she was happy with "am I getting half the menu? Well that depends, are you paying for out little fiesta? ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

"But of course I shall be paying, but don't let that influence your choice" Aaron replied as he stuck to the tradition of being the gentlemen with great relish but felt equally worried that she would allow herself to acquaint his bank account with her own and order accordingly. He did not want her buying something expensive just for the sake of it. Giving her hand a squeeze, with the one that was linked to it, he looked down at his own menu once more and also came to an easy decision. He always ordered the same thing and in that he was tirelessly dependable. It just had a comfort, the norm, even if sitting here with her was the complete opposite of normality for them both "so what do you need to defend yourself against Rose, when are your thorns required?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm

"My thorns protect me from getting hurt, from being touched by the wrong hands" Rosalie explained cryptically with a soft sigh of resignation as she realized they were going to keep on this conversation no matter how little she wanted to. She barely noticed the arrival of the waitress and ordered her meal whilst not looking away from Aaron. "I would not want to give myself to anyone unworthy ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 am

"Your thorns did you little good when you almost died, Rose" Aaron replied as his gaze dipped to her chest line where the scar from her recent operation was still painfully evident against her pale skin. He quickly looked back to her face, not wanting to embarrass her, and his features showed concern "do you forgive me for that? I have not been able to forgive myself no matter how much I try ..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am

"Of course I forgive you Aaron. How were you meant to know you were dating a psycho. I mean this does mean that Jake wins in my best friend awards. He may be a jerk but he has never got me attacked" Rosalie replied after a pause, half serious and half joking, shaking her head and causing the few strands of brunette that had escaped her hair do to sway. She looked through her lashes at him for a moment, her lids half closed, as she covered her mouth to disguise a yawn. "Today was exhausting though ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

"I wondered how long it would be before you mentioned Jake. You have it bad girl ..." Aaron replied with a shake of his head and a snort of amusement at her reaction. He looked around and saw the food was arriving. Finally moving his hand he accepted the food and with relish tucked in. Keeping his eating manors as polite as possible. "Weird considering you accepted a date with me ..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am

"I do not ..." Rosalie protested before giving in and leaning forward to give him a kiss instead because it was something to occupy her mouth and keep her from having to reply. She then returned to her dish and began to slowly eat what was before her. Enjoying the food but distracted by her thoughts and the comparison between that kiss and the one by the shoreline she had shared with Jake.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 am

"Oh Rose, you are far too beautiful for anyone's good" Aaron replied with a soft sigh when he kiss broke. He reached out to gently stroke one finger down her cheek where a strand of blonde hair had settled. He glanced across the room and meeting the gaze of the person in charge of the music he winked and nodded. Moments later the same song that had been playing the first time they met in Starbucks all the years ago "well at least I tried."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 am

"All Rose's are beautiful, it is just a part of what they are" Rosalie replied simply as she did not look up from her food. But she silently noticed the music and her features brightened as her smile softly grew. He remembered, when they had first argued over the last muffin and become life long friends. Sighing softly she finally spoke again "I cannot believe you remembered ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 am

"Are you alright Rose? You look kind of pale?" Aaron asked as he watched her "I knew I should not have taken you out the hospital so early. Your clearly not ready ..." He hurried around to her side of the table and put one hand on her knee "Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 am

Rosalie had gone very pale. She lightly closed her eyes and her breathing became ragged. Her chest hurt and she swayed slightly. She put one hand on Aaron's arm and held it tight as she nodded slightly. No point in arguing. She had left the hospital against medical advice and now she must suffer for it "sorry ... but thank you Aaron, for a really beautiful date, I just ..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

"... but you have to go back" Aaron finished with an understanding nod as he picked her up bridal style and held him against her. Shaking his head he then added "well my rose, lets get you back in water before you die on me ... not as good as some of the other Rose metaphors we have been using but you know what I mean!"

(out.)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 am

"I love you Aaron" Rosalie whispered quietly as she leaned against him and relaxed as best she could, barely concious by this point as her body fought against being off oxygen and out of the hospital far too soon. Somehow she could not imagine having a better date though, this one was just how there's always went, and it was perfect.

(out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)   Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this what makes life worth living ... sweet? (Rosalie/Aaron)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1