Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Was It Just a Dare Date?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emily Alexa Rose Thornton
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 158
Fame : 0

Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

"Okay" Emily cynically replied unconvinced as she picked up that pizza slice and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Zach took a french fries from his plate and looked around, making sure this date isn't pointless and people saw them. But they didn't pay them much attention except the odd glancing towards Emily since she's wearing a cupid costume.

"Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Emily was in the process of thoroughly enjoying her pizza slice. She had consumed her one bit and let out a small noise of pleasure. This was soon followed by more bites and far more pleasurable noises. "Oh my goodness this is good pizza ... soo goood!" she murmured before shaking herself and focussing on him with a raised eyebrow "yep?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Zach was happy that she enjoyed it and couldn't help to chuckle at her when she made that noises. "Take it slow, you don't want to choke on that." he murmured and took another french fries before he leaned forward so she could hear his whisper. "Do you think this is good enough for your dare?"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 am

"My dare?" Emily asked in confusion before comprehension dawned "oh yeah that ... sure I am sure it works." She had not thought about her dare at all since coming in. In fact technically the dare had been completed before the date even started because the dare had just been to ask a guy out. She was not going to tell him that though. She was having to much of a nice time to ruin it "this is good pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 am

Zach smiled widely, glad that he could help her. He watched her eating and chuckled because she sounded so happy. He took one slice for himself and was about to eat it when a flower girl offered him if he want to buy flowers for her.

Zach looked at the flowers and found a bouquet of red roses, his thought immediately went to her and he bought one. He told the girl to keep the chance and gave it to Emily, being careful not to touch the flowers and breathed the scent.

"Here you go Rose." he smiled widely as the small scar on his cheek turned to dimple again.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 am

"Oh it is beautiful" Emily cooed with delight as she took the Rose and breathed in the scent, then releasing the breath she slid the rose stem behind her ear so the rose itself was settled in her hair "so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 am

Zach was about to comment something but he held back and bit his lip, just smiling in agreement at her. "Cupid with rose." he laughed and shook his head then he began eating his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 am

"Yep" Emily replied with a soft laugh of her own, and a shake of her head, before she turned to the tray to choose another slice of pizza "well there is something I should tell you. For the sake of honesty. Because you might not want to stay anymore when I do tell you. The dare I got was only to ask someone out - whatever you said was kinda irellivent!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Zach stopped eating his pizza and nearly chocked on it but he just looking at her and his eyes slightly welled with tears as he coughing, "W-hat?... why didn't you tell me that before?" he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He must be looking like an idiot all the time for trying hard to make this date successful. He frowned at her but it was hard to stay mad at her innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm

"Well then you might have refused to come, and I did so want you to come" Emily explained biting down on her lower lip and looking repentant "I thought otherwise you might have just laughed at me, like the other boys do!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 am

"I wouldn't do that Rose. I just.. I don't like people lied to me. That's all." Zach sighed as he rubbed his temple. He always do that when he's thinking. The blush on his cheeks were still there.

"Well, I'm not mad. But I prefer you tell me the truth next time." he smiled, "and it was actually really fun to have this date with you." he laughed. "I never see a girl wear cupid costume on their date." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 am

"I never lied, I just omitted to add part of the truth" Emily corrected and her cheeks blushed bright red when he commented but she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

"And I'm glad you told me." Zach grinned when he saw her blush, "So are you really gonna tell me your real name? Or you prefer to keep it a secret?" he stared at her and folded his arms in front his chest.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 am

"Emily ... my name is Emily" Emily replied after a pause "Emily Alexa Rose ... though rather uninmaginative children in my third grade class realized that spells ear ..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Zach tilted his head slightly and chuckled at her. "They just envied that you has such a pretty name!" he said truthfully, there's no teasing tone in it. He's a honest guy but sometime he didn't realize what he said would affect on people.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am

Emily smiled warmly and nodded, taking another piece of pizza and focussing on eating that. Reminding herself this was a fake date and no matter how happy she was, he was clearly keen to remind her it was only a fake date and absolutely nothing else "well thank you ..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Zach played with his food and smiled back at her. To him he didn't mind about the date was just a dare or not. A date is still a date afterall. And he enjoyed it as much. "But I like Rose better.. can I call you that?" he chuckled despite himself who couldn't even stand touching a rose.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

"You can if you wish, as it is valentines day - and your such a sweetheart" Emily declared pausing in her eating before returning to finishing her slice with relish.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 am

Zach blushed when she said that and he sipped his drink just to make his mind busy or doing something other than blushing embarrassingly like this. He began to continue eating his meal.

"So tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:34 pm

"I am a contortionist, my body does things you wont believe, an actress and a model. Plus my all time favourite hobby - being head cheerleader. I recently had a football match against your team I believe. Well your co-captain and one of the players. That was super fun. Especially winning, I liked that part best" Emily chatted away in her happy go lucky voice with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 am

"Wow that's.. a lot. I mean, you're amazing, I wouldn't be able to manage my time if I were you." Zach commented and chuckled when she told him about the match. "Yeah I heard it, I think our co-captain is a little pissed at the lost. It seems fun from what I heard it."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 am

"I will let you into a little secret" Emily continued leaning more towards him with a giggle "we won because Alex, one of the boys playing football, stopped to have a chat rather than play. Thats right he just started talking about why he was amazing. Then asked me nicely to give him the ball back when I tackled him and took it. No offence to your football team, but hiring people who simply ask for the ball back when they loose it to the opposition seems a little silly!" Emily then laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 am

Zach eyebrows went up in surprise, "Alex did what?" he laughed and shook his head. "Yeah he's a sucker at girls huh?" he mused. When he looked at the time he blinked.

"It's near 6 PM.. I'll drive you home." he said and fished some money from his wallet then he put it on the table before he held up his hand for her. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was It Just a Dare Date?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2