Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

$ : 2158
Fame : 0

Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

It was 6:30 am. Too early to actually wake up and go to class. Rhiannon Flynn went inside the room, brushing the neatly arranged books in the shelf with her fingertips. She looked away and sighed deeply. Unconsciously, tears fell from her eyes as she murmured "Two weeks"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 am

Rosalie adjusted her cello to the other arm. It was heavy, with the added hard case, and she had been lugging it around for a while. She was desperately searching for an empty place away from people. Entering another room she found it already occupied. She was tempted to leave again but her arm was hurting so instead she put her cello sideways down on the floor and glanced around the room to see where she was now.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 am

Rhi heard the door crack open. She quickly wiped away the flowing tears and sniffed. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at her and asked "Shouldn't you be in the music room?" She walked towards the girl and stopped right in front of her. Although her eyes were red from crying, she made a strong face with no smile added.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 am

"I would be - but I was looking for a place free of people" Rosalie bluntly replied with a shrug before rubbing her shoulder slightly "apparently such a place does not exist ... why are you crying?" she felt obliged to ask even though she did not know the girl and she did not particularly care either. She supposed it was mainly because she did not want to leave now she had finally stopped pointlessly walking around.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:47 am

"Why do you care?" Rhi was still sniffing, unabashed. She didn't want to be rude but at times like this, she can't handle anyone or at least be polite. She demanded a quick answer, obviously shown through her foot tapping.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 am

"I don't ... but do not let that keep you from sharing" Rosalie replied with amusement and a secondary shrug, again, as she moved to start unpacking her cello.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 am

"Fine, you can have half of the room" Rhi sat down and stared at her unpacking her stuff. "You good at it?" She asked, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 am

"I think so - but then I would" Rosalie replied pulling a chair over and sitting down to adjust the foot of her cello, and then she began to tune the strings "I do not play for people - so no opinions to really work from. Except my audition here!."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 am

"Well, you are here. So technically, that means that you are good." Rhi smiled for the very first time at the girl. She looked at her nervous expression and said. "Don't worry, i won't bite"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am

"I wouldn't be bothered if you did, at least it would make you more interesting" Rosalie replied with an amused expression as she took her bow out, and tightening the strings began to play.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:20 am

Rhi let out a semi-giggle, not the high pitch, preppy one. She listened as the beautiful melody filled the air, giving it a feel of heaven. After playing, she stood up and gave a straight face.

"They were right, you are good." She smiled.

Rhi went up to her, patting the cello lightly. "Why the cello- a bulky, low-tune, bigger version of a guitar?" "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 am

"I play the keyboard, and write lyrics and sing, and play the guitar as well. So therefore if you add the Cello I am a one woman band, I play all the parts. Base - lead vocal - lead string - and back base" Rosalie explained with an innocent expression as she continued to play but at a lower volume "so I never have to ask anyone else to play ... and I can avoid human contact, which seems rather attractive to me. Even if it is hard to fit the cello on the back of my motorbike!"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 am

(You pressed the minus button... XD Woohoo I'm unpopular.)

"Okay..." Rhi looked at her, not clearly understanding everything. "Well, why are you up so early?" She yawned and looked at the time on her watch 6:50 am.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 am

"I don't think I went to sleep. I do not remember ..." Rosalie replied as she paused in her playing to consider the question "why are you up?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 am

"The usual, had a bad dream." Rhi walked around the room, making sure her face wasn't seen. She wasn't good at lying and her voice didn't much help either. Walking towards the whiteboard, she scribbled few symbols in greek. "That word has been on my mind all night and i can't seem to remember its meaning."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am

"Well it looks like ... nope I do not know that one" Rosalie replied in one sentence without really thinking about it or looking at what she was drawing. The only foreign language, ancient or modern, that had any draw for her was Spanish. Sure she liked the classics but not to learn the language, more to read the myths.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 am

Rhi drew several pictures that were not part of any language. She kept on drawing as curves and lines clouded over the whiteboard. After drawing, she walked back a few spaces and smiled. "Horrible right?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 am

Rosalie sighed heavily and reluctantly looked up. Glancing over the drawing she commented "well it as abstract as you are annoying, take that however you want to." She however did not turn back to her Cello and pondered the vague Greek symbols for a moment. Having an idea she asked in a slightly more friendly tone "do you ever dream about something you did wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 am

"Well, i'm sure that wasn't a compliment." Rhi whispered to herself. She looked at her drawing surrounding the greek words she had written. It is abstract, she thought. After hearing her unexpected question, she was startled to hear it. "I can't remember." She muttered. Rhi never dreamt of her bad doings, she plainly remembered them. Each second of every day kept haunting her all over again. The dark alleys, the shadowed men, the long lasting hours of hunger- the bad days.. And she shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 am

"Well you have written the Greek word for justice, and right there that word makes the Greek for punishment" Rosalie replied getting into her subject now, and putting her cello down so she could approach the board and point with one finger to show what she meant "and if you put the two symbols underneath that part together from either side of the words you get the Greek for glory .. so either someone has done something to you or you have done something to someone else that deserves punishment, for the sake of justice, as the original crime was done for glory ... or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 am

"Oooh, Mr. Einstein comes to the rescue. I think it means love and war." Rhi laughed. She didnt know why but she felt like it. Handing the pen to the girl, she told her. "Here, your turn"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 am

"Miss Einstein thank you very much" Rosalie corrected with a half laugh and shaking her head she took the pen and repeating what the other girl had done, she began to draw what she dreamt last night.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:31 am

"Is that a donkey-goose riding on a frog in a forest of rainbows?" Rhi asked her, with a dumb expression. She may be the student body president but she has no eye for art. Rhi looked at her half stunned and half amused face. "Sorry?" She replied which probably was a question.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am

"Yes it is - nice guess" Rosalie replied amused as she put the pen down "it was some dream ... till Jake came in and ruined it ... I thought I was done dreaming about that boy ..."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm

"Jake?" Rhi abruptly added. "Who's Jake?" After a few seconds, she realized. "He went in your dorm without your permission?!" She slowly stomped towards her, giving the room an invisible black aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)   Unexpected Encounter (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Encounter (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next