Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Taking some time ... just time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 am

Jake's initial reaction was to move back at the sudden closeness. He almost fell back against the sand but he caught himself. She was kissing him...f-ck. He thought at first but her scent made him shiver and his hand wrapped around her waist like he needed the support even though he knew it was just one of his excuses.

He pushed forward, shifting their position so that he was looming over her before he snapped back to his senses and pushed her away.

"Damn it, Rose." He panted and covered the lower part of his face with the back of his forearm, glaring at her. "I know you missed me, but was that really necessary?"

(JERk JERK SHIiiiit. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 am

Rosalie took a deep breath to calm herself down, and gain control of her emotions, and then replied, hoping she did not sound hurt, "of course it was not necessary. Good to know what page you are on though. If I ever want to do that for real, instead of as part of a dare, I shall know to refrain because of just how clearly repulsive I am." Her tone was laced with sarcasm to cover the hurt, and she wanted to turn and run. But her pride kept her rooted to the spot.

(lol well you wanted more mean ... Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 am

"Repulsive?" Jake raised a brow at her and a smile twitched at the edge of his lips. "You'd know by now that I never find you repulsive Rosie." He tried to sound as sincere as he could as he pushed himself up into a half crouch in front of her.

"And as for the kiss..." He smirked. "I can't say I didn't like it."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 am

"Well if that is how you act with a kiss you do like, then I hate to see how you would react to one you didn't" Rosalie replied, but she no longer sounded quite so offended by what had happened. She closed her eyes for a moment to centre herself before re-opening them and adding "and I have to admit that scenario played out a lot better in my head ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am

"You can't expect me to act like I liked it, do you?" Jake frowned, even though he was just teasing her. "Half the female population would scream for your blood and then where would I be." He half smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"Come on." He used his pleading voice and let his eyes play their part. "Stop acting like you want to leave me. It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

"That is the most ridicules argument I have ever heard" Rosalie replied half heartedly pushing him, but she did allow her pout to slide into a smile and get over her minor sulk as she replied, having just thought of something based on a conversation she had that morning when her piano partner had seen a picture of Jake in her locker and asked if he was single. "So I guess by the same principle I have an excuse to tell my piano partner your not interested ... because one girl isn't worth the grief of all the other girls" she started laughing even as she said it, covering her mouth with one hand to muffle the sound. It just sounded so completely ridicules.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 am

"Any excuse with my name on it always works." Jake winked and his smile was so profoundly genuine that it was unfair on her part to have to witness it. That was how Jake always was He was unaware of how he affected people and he was dangerous for it. He'd charm his way into any girl's heart without knowing it and still he was intimidating enough that she wouldn't even approach him.

"Tell your piano partner she doesn't have a chance with you around." It was hard to tell if he was joking. But people would be smart to let the compliment drop just so their on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Rosalie did not know how it was possible to feel such completely opposite ways about one person. How he could make her want to scream and make her melt completely all in the same of a few moments. She accepted the compliment silently because she wanted him to be telling her the truth, to be serious, and she did not want to hear he wasn't. Sighing slightly she replied "I should be getting back soon ... I have to get Aaron's his outfit back ... and I promised I would let him have my VIP pass for the evening ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 am

"Oh." Jake's look of pure pleasure sunk and it almost felt like the atmosphere of the whole area went down a notch. He pulled himself away from her and he pushed himself off the ground with a grunt and he brushed the sand from his pants. "I guess I'll see you around then."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Rosalie sighed softly and did not move, looking up at him. She could not bring herself to say goodbye to him again. Even if it was for just a little while. She could not escape the feeling that if she walked away, she might not get a third chance to have him in her life. Anything could happen. It was a ridicules fear but it was ever present and whilst she did finally rise to her feet she did not move. Except to make as though to reach her hand out before changing her mind "will I?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am

"I'll run in to you so many times, that you'll probably get sick of me-which I doubt. I generally hard to let go." Jake said with a small smile as he held a hand out for her so he could help her up. Normally, he wouldn't do this for anyone. But Rosalie wasn't just anyone. "Come on, Aaron's waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 am

Rosalie rolled her eyes and taking his hand allowed him to help her, purely because it was such a rare gesture not using it just because she did not need it would be cutting her nose off to spite her face. When she was standing she released his hand and rummaging in her bag produced her motorbike key "so can I drop you off anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"No, I'll stay here while I watch you motorbike your way out of my sight." Jake grinned and ruffled her hair just for the hell of it. He was taller than her in most ways and he had to lean down to kiss her lightly on the cheek when she least expected it. "that was for kissing me" He said in a deep undertone before he walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:15 am

Rosalie swatted at his hand to protect her hair and then hastily put on her helmet to cover the blush his kiss caused. Doing her leather jacket up tighter she replied "you should drop by and say hi to Aaron too ... he might just care your back." She then walked the short distance back to the small car park and to her motorbike. Mounting it she kicked the engine into gear and then headed back towards town and Aaron's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time ... just time!   Taking some time ... just time! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking some time ... just time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2