Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

Anti-Social Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Christa sat on the floor, boxes all around her. She stared at them idly not wanting to unpack them.

Last edited by Christa Martinez on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:43 pm

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Rosalie snapped into her phone in a frustrated tone as she entered her dorm room with her bag slung over one shoulder. She ignored the other occupant of her room and stormed over to her half. This was however ruined by the fact she tripped over one of the boxes lying on the floor and went flying with a short scream. Recovering she got back to her feet and picking up her phone and bag placed them on her bed. She then turned around to brush herself off and survey what she had tripped over "so you must be my new room-mate ... are the boxes your idea of home decoration or are they simply glued to the floor?"

She had already unpacked all her boxes and made her half of the dorm room completely decorated like her. Her stuff was tidied away but the room still held a lived in air, with clothes dropped on the chair beside the bed, the sheets messily made, and a collection of teddy bears sitting on the edge of the bed. She had spent hours organizing her half having clearly arrived a while before her room-mate. Throwing her phone into her bed side cabinet and hanging her school bag up on the hook on her wardrobe she then flopped down on her bed. Letting out a small fustrated sigh once more and declaring with much feeling I really hate people!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Christa got up from where she was sitting. "Maybe if you weren't so consumed in hating people, you could have noticed the boxes laying around the room." she said, rolling her eyes and picking up a box and setting it on her bed. She grabbed a blade and opened it, taking out pictures of her and her family. "I'm Christa, by the way." she added.

"I just got here today so there's a lot of boxes around the floor." she said, opening another box and dumping its contents out onto her bed. Christa turned around to look at Rosalie. "Cute shorts." she said. "Just came back from the beach?" she asked, shifting her attention back to her boxes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 pm

"He deserves to be hated. He is ... hateful!" Rosalie retorted as she sat up still on the bed and began to remove her belly button ring, lip ring, and three earrings. Dropping them into a small dish on her bedside table she then padded over to her wardrobe to find something more her to wear. Shooting a glare over her shoulder she added "you and I are going to have to get along, and we will just fine, so long as you do not use 'cute' and anything belonging to me in the same sentence ever again!" She then turned back to her wardrobe. Giving up she slammed the door shut and stomped back to the bed.

"Why should I change just because that jerk things I am showing too much skin? Huh?" she asked the room in general "who made him king of the world ... well actually I would love that job."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Christa rolled her eyes, while unpacking another box. "Okay, I won't use 'cute' and something belonging to you ever again." 'God, I don't think she likes me.' she though. "Anyways, I never got your name. Since I am going to share a room with you for a while, can't I at least know your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

"My name is Rosalie. Some of my so called friends will finding it amusing to tell you that I like the name Rosie and to use it. However as we are room-mates I am going to be nice and warn you, that using the name Rosie is a one way ticket to getting punched in the fact. Now I love a masochist as much as the next girl - so the choice is yours" Rosalie replied with a mock winning smile and a wink before her expression returned to un-impressed and she spotted her pjymas lying underneath the covers. Well she really did not feel like going out tonight and being sociable. She felt like staying in. Smiling for the first time since entering she asked "so Christa ... wanna get in our pjs and have a totally anti-social slumber party? We can celebrate our first night by christening the room with a girl style slumber party - and not inviting anyone else. What do you think?"

Of course by slumber party she did not mean make overs and things. She meant comparing tattoo's ... watching films ... playing truth or dare ... that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Christa smiled. "Sure, let's do that." she said. "I wouldn't mind having an anti-social slumber party!" she replied, opening another box. She looked at Rosalie. "Rosalie, would you mind helping me unpack, so we can start the sleepover faster?" she asked, gesturing to two more boxes left.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"Fine" Rosalie replied with an over dramatic sigh. Though between the two of them the last two boxes were finished with comparative ease. Rosalie then disappeared into the en-suite bathroom to change into her pjymas and remove her make up from the day. Yawning slightly she returned to the main room now dressed and ready for the slumber party. Settling herself cross legged on the bed she pulled her cover over her knees and bought up one hand to cover her features while she yawned again before removing her hand and shooting a smile at Christa.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

"We did a good job." Christa said, walking into the bathroom to change and remove her makeup. "So, what's on the list?" she asked, coming out with her PJs on. She sat on the bed, also cross legged and smiled at Rosalie. "What're we doing first?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well how about we play I have never" Rosalie suggested as she found an empty bottle that used to hold nail varnish in her bag and producing it put it between there two beds on the bedside table so it could spin.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Christa laughed but nodded. "Sure, let's play." she said, making herself comfortable and spinning the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

"You have to say something first ditzy" Rosalie told her with a laugh and a shake of her head "the bottle is just for show - there is not really enough of us to use it! ... So I have never ... oh wait we need something for a forfeit ... like alcohol .. or chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Christa laughed. "Chocolate or alcohol?" she asked, holding a box of chocolates out and a bottle of vodka. "Choose."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

"Maybe we can be friends after all" Rosalie replied with an amused nod "and both!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Christa laughed. "Okay, let's start!" she said, taking two shot glasses out and pouring vodka and both while opening the box of chocolates. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 pm

"I have never had a slumber party which actually had real life living breathing people at it before" Rosalie announced with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Hunter
Ashton Hunter
Admin
Admin

$ : 2168
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

You've both put some effort in this so I just moved the topic. Smile

Please change the title though.
Back to top Go down
https://stellaracademy.forumtl.com
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :DD

Christa didn't take a shot or eat a chocolate. "This is like my first time ever having a sleepover." she said, smiling. "My turn!" she said. "I have never had a serious relationship." she replied, with a breath she didn't know she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

"I ..." Rosalie paused unsure biting down on her lower lip and looking almost ready to cry, she turned abruptly away "wanna play a different game ..."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Christa looked at her with confusion. "Okay." she said. "What game?"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

(OH MY GOD! SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO VOTE YOUR REPLY DOWN, ASHTON HUNTER! I was just pressing random buttons. xD )
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm

"Just a different one ..." Rosalie mumbled "which does not involve talking about ... well that ..."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Christa shrugged. "Okay, how about truth or dare?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 am

"Okay - truth or dare" Rosalie replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Christa smiled. "Truth." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Athena Hall :: Girls' Dorms 100-115 :: Dorm Room 101-