Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm

"Well sucks to be you, its my turn to chose and that is my choice" Rosalie replied triumphantly with a laugh, as she rose to switch the DVD's.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 pm

"Fine." she pouted. "But my eyes will be shut for the majority of the movie!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 pm

"Suit yourself" Rosalie replied cheerfully with a shrug as she put the DVD in and then returned to the bed to settle down, lying on her tummy with her chin in her hands, to watch.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Christa rolled her eyes, while hugging her pillow. "Ugh, great. Another horror movie."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

"Well this is the point of an anti-social sleepover, have you never done one before? Ah yes I remember you said no ..." Rosalie replied in a hushed tone before waving for her to be quite as the film began.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Christa nodded silently as she watched the movie, her eyes glued to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Rosalie was in heaven through out the film. Sighing with pleasure during the romantic bits and faking fear during the scary bits. The blood and gore did not bother her in the least. As the film drew to a close Rosalie suddenly had an idea and rising from her bed she turned to Christa and asked "wanna do something really crazy!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Christa nodded and shuddered at all the blood. "Yeah, what is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

"Wanna go for a little ride on my motorbike ... dressed like this" Rosalie suggested going over to get her keys "and ... drop by the boys dorm!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Christa checked her outfit quickly. "Sure, but don't you want to tease them?" she winked, walking over to the mirror and grabbing her curler, straightener, and makeup. "It's time for me to make you over."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 pm

"Oh nada sweetheart, your not going near me with that stuff" Rosalie replied with a shake of her head and an unimpressed expression "I do my own make up thank you very much - and the last time I let someone do it for me, I looked more like hooker barbie than biker barbie."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:32 pm

"ROSALIEEE. PLEASEE!" Christa pleaded. "Come on, I let you pierce my bellybutton so you owe me. Plus, I'm not gonna make you look like a hooker!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 pm

"Are you suggesting I do not look sexy with my own make up?" Rosalie replied folding her arms across her chest and raising one eyebrow in question "and that was a dare. You had to let me so state the rules of dare. We are not playing dare any more so no go aka no putting your little brushes near my face!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Christa rolled her eyes. "Fine, do your make up and I'll do mine." she walked towards the bathroom, curler and make up in hand. She curled her hair and added some mascara. She walked out of the bathroom, smacking her lips to get the gloss all around her lips. "I'll get you next time, Rosalie!" she said, putting her flip-flops on. "Ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

"Oh fine you little drama queen - but I swear if I look like a hooker then I might just have to introduce you to my hair straighteners, and it wont be so fun" Rosalie informed her with an expressive roll of her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"Really?" she squealed, smiling. "You'll look stunning!" she said, grabbing her curler. "Trust me, do I look like a hooker? If I don't, then you're in safe hands." she replied, going over Rosalie's lips with lip gloss. "Smack them together." she said, curling only the ends of Rosalie's hair. She carefully applied mascara to Rosalie's eyes. "Done! What do you think?" she asked, handing her a mirror. "We're going for a casual look."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:59 pm

"Not sure it was worth all the squealing on your part, but alright I do not horrible, though that might be partially because it is impossible for me to look anything but gorgeous" Rosalie replied in a bored tone but she did nod approvingly at herself in the mirror before grabbing her keys and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Christa rolled her eyes and got up, giving herself a look over before following Rosalie. "So, where are we going again?" she asked, walking out the door and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well which boys dorm do you wanna crash? I am thinking a random one" Rosalie replied with a shrug and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well, any would do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm

"Anyone but Jake's ..." Rosalie agreed as she put her helmet on and offered the spare one to Christa.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:06 pm

"Who's Jake?" she asked, taking the helmet and putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:09 pm

"The boy we will not be dropping in on" Rosalie replied walking outside and towards her motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Christa shrugged and walked towards the bike. "So, whose dorm do you wanna crash?" she asked, getting on.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 pm

"Well pick a number between 100 and 200" Rosalie replied as she mounted her bike and kick started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Athena Hall :: Girls' Dorms 100-115 :: Dorm Room 101-