Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"What is your most embarrassing secret" Rosalie asked as she played with the fringe of her blanket with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Christa laughed. "Um, my most embarrassing secret. This is tough." she said, thinking while twirling a loose strand of hair. "Okay, here's one! So, me and my friends were at a party and I got really drunk. But from what I've heard, I think I made out with one of my best friends and that was pretty embarrassing." she laughed. "But I'm not a lesbo." she said. "Okay, you. Truth or dare?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Rosalie laughed and shaking her head replied "mmm .... dare!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Christa bit her lip. "Okay, I dare you to prank call someone and tell them that their results from the lab came in positive. They're pregnant!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Rosalie snorted with laughter and then obligingly pulled out her phone. She dialled a number and waited. Eventually a voice answered 'hello'. Putting on her best French accent she declared "Iz zis Miss Cazzandra Venture? Oui yes, your test results zay are back. Mon amie zey are good. Oui, you are to 'ave 'ow zey say it, a baby!" There was the sound of a shriek from the other end of the phone and then sobbing. "Bye Miss Venture, bye!"

Rosalie then hung up. She flushed and announced "Aaron is going to kill me! But your turn, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Christa burst out in laughter after she hung up. "Oh my god, who cares! That was hilarious!" she said, laughing.

"Dare!" Christa exclaimed, excited that they were bonding.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

"I dare you to ... ring someone at random in the phone book and declare your undying love for them!" Rosalie dared with a giggle, pleased that she was not going to have to room with someone unbearable after all.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Christa laughed. "Fine." she said, closing her eyes and clicking a random number, which just so happened to be her ex. She looked at the name and her eyes widened. "Crap, not him. But whatever, a dare's a dare!" she said, holding the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" a husky voice said. "Hey, Derrick. It's Christa, remember me?" Christa asked, rolling her eyes. 'Of course he remembers me, I'm pretty hard to forget.' she thought. "Yeah, i remember you." he replied. Christa took a deep breath. "I have something to get off my chest. I know we broke up but I have something to tell you." she said, her voice having a pretend adoration for him. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm in love with you, ever since that first moment I met you." she said, biting her lip. "Oh look, my boyfriend's here! Bye!" she said, hanging up and laughing.

"I am so going to die." she mumbled, with a twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Rosalie's shoulder were shaking but her laughter was muffled by the fact she had her face buried in her pillow. Eventually she re-surfaced with a warm smile and replied "my turn and I want another dare!" There was no way she was going to do truth, she had to many secrets that Christa would have to find out much later.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Christa nodded. "Fine!" she said, laughing. "I dare you to kiss the first guy you see outside." she said, holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"Fine what, okay ... truth or dare?" Rosalie replied.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"Dare." Christa said, hugging a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

"I dare you too ... let me pierce some part of your body" Rosalie finally decided with a satisfied smile as she glanced over to her make up kit and then back at Christa.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Christa bit her lip. "Fine, bellybutton?" she asked. "Oh, and I need to be able to take it off so my parents don't shoot me." she laughed, getting off the bed and walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

"Alright, you pick a stud from the box there" Rosalie said pointing "and I will get my kit set up!" Rosalie headed for the bathroom. Pausing she announced over her shoulder "I am sure I do not need to tell you that all the stuff in that box is very very very expensive! So be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Christa walked towards the box and looked at it. She found a purple stud and picked it up smiling. 'This is so what I want.' "I know they're expensive!" she replied, handling the stud with care. "So, want me to go to the bathroom?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 am

"Nope" Rosalie replied having exited the bathroom with her kit. She gestured for Christa to sit down on her own bed and then Rosalie sat down beside her. "So hold this piece of ice over the area to numb it!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Christa took the piece of ice and let her shirt ride up a bit so that Rosalie would have an easier time piercing it. She laid the ice on her skin and immediately regretted it. "Oh god, that's cold." she said, her brain telling her to take the ice off her skin but shrugged. "Okay, ugh, this is probably going to hurt." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am

"Yes it will" Rosalie simply replied with a shrug as she held her piercing needle over a small candle that she had lit "and it might bleed a little - hence why were using your bed!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 am

Christa glared at Rosalie, playfully. "I'll make sure to get some blood on your bed." she said, laughing. "Now, let's get this over with." she said, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 am

"Your blood, your bed hunny" Rosalie replied though she did giggle before gesturing for the removal of the ice and then announcing "right ready?" she then slid the needle through the skin of Christa's belly button, smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 am

Christa laughed but quickly got cut off by a soft gasp. "Done?" she asked, feeling the pain start to go away.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 am

"Almost ..." Rosalie replied as she removed the needle and then slid the stud into place "and beautiful work ... right my turn and I chose dare!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

Christa admired her bellybutton. "Looks good." she said. "Okay, I dare you to scream 'I love you' to some guy right now, outside the window." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 am

"What is are no ... oh damn" Rosalie had been about to say 'guys' but she had been cut off by the site of two guys sitting on a bench outside in the dark "isn't that kinda creepy ... to be sitting outside in the dark opposite the girls dorm ... that is the kind of thing future seriel killers do!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social Sleepover   Anti-Social Sleepover - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Social Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Athena Hall :: Girls' Dorms 100-115 :: Dorm Room 101-