Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Partying (Competing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 am

"Something.....with a little more....flair." Aurora suggested, finishing her drink and getting up. After walking a few steps, she turned back at winked to Alex, before collapsing into a fit of laughter. Maybe her mocktail had a little more alcoholic content than there should have been.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

"Hmm Ok then." He said thinking. Before getting down on one knee. "Aurora. Will you go out with me?" He asked dramittically before producing yet another rose.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 am

"Okay I don't know how you are conjuring up so many roses, but I will give you marks for spontaneity but deduct marks for originality." Aurora explained, smiling brightly due to Alex's theatrics. "The answer, however, is still no until you come up with something more....original."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am

"Hmm." He said thinking. "Excuse us for a second." He said spotting a ladder leading up to the roof in which there was a pipe. He immediately climbed to just above Aurora. Before swinging upside down in front of her. "Go out with me?" He asked hoping he would get a yes.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 am

"Sure. take all the time you need." Aurora replied sweetly, ignoring the glares a lot of girls sent her and the winks a lot of boys sent her. "Whoah!" She almost screamed when Alex suddenly appeared before her, upside down, hanging from a pipe. "Okay if you get off that pipe right now." She replied, concern dripping from her voice and features.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 am

"Sure." He said flipping down. Before turning to the crowd for a second time. "Piss off!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

"You have clearly had too much beer."" Aurora groaned as she pulled Alex towards the bar and made him sit down on one of the stools. "Now, are you sure you didn't get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 am

"Yes. I'm sure." He said wincing as he moved his knee. He hadn't done that for a long time. Especially not in a space as cramped as this.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 am

"No you are not!" Aurora insisted in an exasperated tone, raising her eyebrow when he winced. "Couldn't you have found a safer method to ask me out? And why did you even bother?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 am

He glared at her when she said the last part. "Maybe I shouldn't have." He said limping off towards another girl. F-cking slut should never have bothered. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 am

Aurora just shrugged in reply, turning back towards the bartender and ordering her previous drink. That, is why she wasn't so keen on going on a date with Alex. She knew mid-way she would say something and he would get offended, like right now. Sighing she took a sip of her drink and tried to convince herself that it was better things broke in the starting only, it would just have hurt more if this would have taken place later. "Sorry Alex." She muttered softly to herself, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 am

Alex couldn't do it. He couldn't just walk away. Well limp rather. But he went anyway. "Look...." He started. "I'm sorry. And I think your really nice. And my heart kind of skips a beat when you go past. Basically I think your really cute." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

"Yeah you are not bad either." Aurora replied, blushing and fidgeting with her hair. You are not bad either, seriously? I mean so much for coming off normal you are coming off like some overeager fan girl, she thought taking another sip of her drink. "Uh.....so what's your talent at Stellar?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:24 am

"I play Soccer." He said blushing. "What about you?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 am

"I am just one of those normal kids." Aurora replied softly, fidgeting with her hands and not looking up from them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 am

"Sure your not a model?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 am

"Definitely not, I will trip and cut myself by one of those mean stilettos!" Aurora replied, laughing and pointing towards her feet. She was wearing heels, which hadn't really been that great of an idea. "You know, stilettos are actually daggers. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:37 am

He laughed. "Maybe." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 am

"Definitely." Aurora countered, smiling back but her smile wasn't that happy or bright. "Wouldn't you ask why I had been dodging giving you and answer when you asked me out?" She asked, unable to get her mind of it. If she didn't ell him, it would be like she was cheating on him or something and that would be just weird.

(Opening to ditch Aurora and get with Lizzy! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 am

"Ok. Why didn't you give me a straight answer when I asked you out?" He said turning towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 am

"Because my parents have already fixed me up for a date with some guy and if I said yes to you.....then what would I tell him?" Aurora answered in a rush, getting some of her words mixed up, playing with one of the many roses he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 am

"I see. And do you actually like him?" He asked dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 am

"I haven't even met him." Aurora explained softly, running her fingers lightly over the velvety petals of the rose.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 am

"Oh. Well I guess there's no point in trying then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:46 am

"Not right now. But we can always be friends Alex." Aurora confessed, touching the roses sadly. "Here, you should give them to someone who is worthy of them." She said, holding out all the flowers back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partying (Competing)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next