Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Refreshing(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 am

Alex dived in to get the book. "Here." He said retreiving it. "Not much use is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 am

Kat watched as Ally went to get her book and bring it back, she took it from him and laied it down next to her. "Thank you Ally, no there isn't but I have another two copies of this book. So in total I bought this book four times...well I had four of the same book....well I have four copies of all my books." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 am

"I see." He said thinking deeply. "Doesn't that seem a bit too much?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:31 am

"Well some book stores stop carrieing the books that I get, and then it cost a lot more to get them from other places like over seas and what not. And as you saw first hand I am a klutz and this is the second time that I have runied that book while doing something stupid.....or dangerous." She said as she thought of her first time when she lost her fist copy of the book, it wasn't pretty. Kat lightly winced at both the memory and pain but mostly from the memory, looking at Alex she tilted her head to the side again. " I am sure you have more then one surf board? Just as I have more then one camera, if you love something then you must have......er might have more then one of that item....no?" Kat asked as she had to think about how she wanted to put this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 am

"Yea I guess." Alex said thinking. "I have 6 surfboards." He mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 am

"See, so it's not that odd........wait six??" She asked even though she had about twenty different cameras. "Well I guess it does not matter how many objects you have, so long as it is a dream." Kat said hoping that he would get it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 am

"Yea. I guess." Alex said. "I also have 4 different soccer boots." He said laughing at his obsessions.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 am

"Right, I do believe shoes are different but it really does not matter." Kat said as she gave him a wired look never has she ever heard of any person having more then one pair of shoes..let alone boots. But she was meeting new and very different people so she should be prepared to hear things like this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:46 am

"We better head inside." He said shivering. "It's getting cold." He said.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am

Kat raised an eyebrow but then lightly smiled knowing that he was all to right she even started to get goosebumps. She hated relying on others even a friend she always felt like she burden them with her problems. "I'll wait for you." There was not a whole lot she could do in her current condition.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 am

"I'll grab you a towel." He said rushing into the change rooms and grabbing some towels. "Here." He said handing Kat one.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:01 am

"Thanks." Kat said as she took the towel what she could of her body as she took her legs out of the water and dried them to, knowing that her hair was dry and slightly curly she left it was it was and looked up at Alex. "If you want I shall stay here while you get changed and go get help." She said, Kat had no idea how to handle a situation like this sure she got hurt a lot but never something this bad, and even then her friends back home would worry over her like Kat was on the brink of death. She laughed at the found memory forgetting where she was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am

"Can you walk?" He asked her. Fearing a broken foot.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 am

"Umm, do you consider limping walking?" She asked looked at her own foot hoping she had not done to much damage to it. "Could you please help me up?" Kat asked in a slightly shy and timid voice as she blushed holing her hand out for help.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 am

"Sure." He said pulling her up. "Here put your arm round my shoulder it'll help you walk."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 am

Kat winced as she accidently put weight on her ankle, doing as she was told she realised that he was actually taller then her. "Ally...what grade are you in?" She asked also realising that she had never asked that question either.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:28 am

"I'm a freshman." He said smiling. He noticed how she winced when she put weight on her ankle. "Lean toward's me a bit more." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 am

Kat lightly blushed at her situation...and that she was short then a freshman, but even so she once again did as she was told not use to all this contact. "Thank you so much Ally for helping me, I know I am saying that a lot, but it is only because not many people would do something like this.....not even friends." Kat told him with sadness in her voice remembering her first and last school she went to before coming to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 am

"Really?" He asked. "Not very nice friends then." He said smiling as he propped her arm up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 am

She felt like a little kid, a little kid who may actually is walking on her tip toes and she was older then him yet somehow Kat managed to smile. "No they were not good friends at all they would only call themselves my friends when they wanted me to do something for them. But when it came to me needing them, they were not there to help me. But it is okay because I have learned many things from that experience and it is because of that experience I keep apologizing to you." Kat had actually never spoke about her old school with anyone...not even her mother whom she was the closest with.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 am

"Here's the tip. Don't apoligize so much." He said winking.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 am

Kat blushed again and looked away, she was hit hard when she came to America and all it had to offer, the good the bad and then the down right hideous there was a reason she skipped ugly and that's because after bad it went down hill. She looked back at Alex and remembered something very important. "Ally would you like to set me down while you go get changed?" Kat asked she felt her face go warm again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

"No I'll take you to the....where are we going again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 am

Kat blinked, she did not know if she should be shocked or surprised so she busted up laughing. "Well, do you think I should go to the hospital for.....how you say...x-rays?" She asked trying to remember the word he had used earlier.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:19 am

"What about the school nurse?" He asked. Doubting Kat would need an X-ray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refreshing(open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next