Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Crazy lady - take two (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

Crazy lady - take two (open) Empty
PostSubject: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Rosalie had to admit that after she had almost died it would have been nice to have a visitor. But apparently no-one cared enough to turn up. So she was not standing outside the fire escape of the hospital sneaking in a quick fag before they forced her back inside and back to bed. Apparently she should still not be well enough to move. But she was ignoring that advice because clearly she could move. Screw the pain - she had needed her fix. Blowing out a smoke ring she stamped her booted feet a little and cursed the fact no visitors meant no-one to ask to grab some stuff from home for her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Katharina could smell smoke as she made her way to the fire escape, she could have done without the constant nagging of the nurses telling her to stay inside. Katharina saw a girl with a casted boot on, she raised an eyebrow remembering something the nurses had said before she snuck out something about a girl who let her room with a boot on. "I guess she's the one." She made her way limping to the edge of the roof with her camera in hand she would be damned if she didn't get a photo from atop of this building. With out thinking she asked the girl. "So you left your room to come smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 128

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Naomi walked out of her friend's hospital room to get a smoke and headed towards the fire exit as that was the nearest place she could go. She opened the door and nearly walked right into the two girls already standing there, one smoking and the other.. taking photos. "Sorry." She muttered and walked over to the corner, away from the other two and put the cigarette between her lips before lighting it with her treasured Vivienne Westwood lighter.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Katharina looked at the new coming and also noticed that she was smoking, she didn't understand the fixation on smoking and most likely never will. Sighing to herself she turned to the other girl and lightly tilted her head to the side. "If I may ask, are you not a little bit younge to be smoking?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

"If you do not smoke then what are you doing standing on a fire-escape, in the cold weather, outside a hospital? Oh no wait ... I don't care" Rosalie bluntly stated as she took another drag of her cigarette and winced slightly when her chest hurt. She rubbed it and felt her hand came across the mass of bruising. That psycho witch had really messed her up.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Katharina slightly glared at the girl. "Unlike you, I am working....or I was working." She said as she looked back over the edge of the buliding, she wasn't the one for fighting and nor was she one to be bullied but in all honesty she came to hate American girls and the blonde with the boot on was no different. "Seeing as how kind words are of no use to you, how about this. Are you always a trouble maker?" Katharina asked with some coldness in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:46 pm

"And I fail to see how this is any of your business." Naomi said as she took a long awaited drag and exhaled it in her direction. She didn't like people asking stupid questions. No, she liked better people like the other girl, someone with attidude like her own, even though it often meant she either hated their guts or thought of them as close friends.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

"Whether or not your working does not explain why your out here, or talking to me incessantly ..." Rosalie replied with a shrug which the pain soon made her regret. This girl was not her nurse nor was she her doctor, therefore she held no interest for Rosalie. Adjusting her hand on her crutches, the one that was not holding her cigarette, once more she added in her usual calm and bored tone "I don't make trouble, I was standing here minding my own business, having a cigarette after several very major surgeries because some girl very nearly killed me - and you decided to come over her and bug me. but since we are playing twenty questions I guess its my turn again ... are you always a bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Two against one, so not fair. She thought to herself as she sighed, she turned to both girls and lightly tilted her head. "Is it that much of an issue for two Americans girls to answer a simple question. Or is it that all smoking American girls are...how you say witches?" Katharina asked as she put her camera down in a safe place, she wasn't here to start anything but if it did come down to that then at least her camera would be safe.

Katharina took a deep can calming breath and gave a light smile. "No, not always. And I do not want to be your doctor nor your nurse, I was just simply asking a question. If you didn't like it, you could have kept your mouth shut around that cig of yours." She retorted sourly.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:58 pm

"Judgemental, much?" Naomi asked and rolled her eyes, taking another drag of her cigarette as she glanced over at her. "Call me what you want, your opinion holds no merit." She told her and shrugged, looking away. Those two could dicuss and fight as much as they wanted, she was just here for the smoke and apparently the sooner she left, the better.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Katharina bit her lip turned around picking up her camera, and set to work on taking photos of the city below them. I came up here thinking no one would be up here and look at me now, making enemies...lovely. What would mother say.Katharina thought to herself as she gave a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"Well put simply, I do not like dealing with stupid questions and I cannot think of one more idiotic than asking a girl who is standing outside smoking whether she came outside to smoke" Rosalie replied by way of explanation with an expressive roll of her eyes, she was beginning to wish she had never hoped for visitors, being alone was better than this. Hell even being visited by Cassie, the girl who did this to her, would be better "but if you really need it spelled out for you to that extent - mine not to judge. Yes I left my room to smoke. Your question is answered and now you can go annoy someone else, might I suggest a poisonous reptile?" She then put out her cigarette and used her crutches to move herself further down the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Katharina just wanted peace and quiet that's why she came up here in the first place, not to annoy anyone, yet somehow she did and the girl with the boot on could have been nicer in answering her question. But who was Katharina to tell someone to be nicer, rolling her eyes as she tried not to say something back she let her leave and went on taking photos of thtw city.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Rosalie felt a stabbing pain in her stomach. Then a pool of blood began to spread out from the stitches criss crossing her stomach as the stress broke the delicate threats. In mere moments Rosalie had collapsed sending her lighter, and her crutches, flying as she hit the floor. Her eyes dropped closed and she felt the pain grow steadily worse until she did not feel anything at all. Maybe leaving her room had been stupid so soon after major surgery. Maybe ...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Naomi laughed to herself as she watched the two of them and she leaned back against the wall, letting her eyes close for a moment. The silence at the moment felt good and had a feeling it wouldn't last long before eithe rone of them felt the need to say something.

Her eyes shot open as she the sound of someone collapsing in the stairs and immediately found the injured girl in the stairs, barely spotting the blood. She dumped her cig and walked over to her, walking past the other girl and grabbed the crutches before they could slide further down the stairs. "Hey, still alive?" She asked and frowned down at her, her eyes trailing down to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Katharina heard something hit the ground, as she turned around she saw the blonde with the boot on the said ground. Without thinking she rushed over to her picking up her lighter for some odd reason, Kat kneeled next to her careful not to move her body. "If you can hear me please open your eyes or say something rude to me." She then looked at the other blonde still smoking. "Hey you! Your not here to be looked at, I need you to go get a doctor or nurse. Please hurry." Kat yelled out, she knew that she wouldn't beable to make it down stairs in time to find one, so she now had to rely on someone else.

Katharina lightly picked up the boot girls head and gently rested it on her lap hoping that it would help some.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Rosalie could not hear them. She was in a world of darkness. The blood still soaking her top for her burst stitches. Her eyes still closed. The fall had not helped much and the colour was draining quickly from her features. Making the mottled bruises stand out greater against the pale skin. Her pulse becoming almost lethargic as it slowed right down and became fainter the more blood she lost.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Katharina took off her jacket once she saw where the blood was coming from, she ripped the cloth in half and pressed it firmly to the other girls stomach Katharina had to stop the bleeding at all cost. She then looked at the other girl. " Please go get help!!!" Kat yelled at her she knew they had very little time and it ws passing them very fast.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 pm

"Stop yelling and I will!" Naomi said as she got up from the staircase, rushing back into the hospital to get the nurse. She returned only moments later with a handful of nurses and a stretcher, ready to help and get her back inside.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 pm

"Sorry for yelling at you." Katharina said as they were both back downstiars headed for the E.R. They had a nurse tell them that what they did was a brave thing and that if they were not there then the boot girl would have died from blood lost. Katharina gave a light smile to the nurse as she and the others went into the E.R. she sat down and waited to hear the news.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

"I'm sure." Naomi said and sat down, running a hand through her hair as she waited too. She might act like a bitch, but she still wanted to know how it went and it would only annoy her if she left now because she'd be thinking about it for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

Katharina looked at the girl and stuck her hand out. "I'm Katharina Sten, we may not get along nor we may not become friends but I would like to know your name." She told her meaning every word she had just said, Katharina wasn't a person who enjoyed pissing others off. But she would like to know the name of the person who helped her even if they may become enemies.

Katharina was concerned about the other girl, the doctor nor any of the nurses who went in had yet to come back out with any news. She just hoped that she'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 am

Eventually a nurse came out and walked over to the girls "what you did was a very brave thing. You saved young Miss Santerino's life. Luckily we managed to stop the bleeding and she is stable now. She is also concious, if a little bit groggy, if you want to see her. I am sure she would be relieved to have some friends in there, her visitor log has been a little slow." The nurse nodded at them, falsely believing them to be Rosalie's friends. She then added "room 201, intensive care." Then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Katharina gave a slight nod to the nurse as she spoke and then stopped. Friends...with her? I mean it could be possible but even so.. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the room number. "Thank you nurse." Katharina said with a charming smile and a light bow of her head, she looked back at the other girl with a raised eyebrow. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy lady - take two (open)   Crazy lady - take two (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy lady - take two (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1