Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What a view.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544
Fame : 0

What a view.(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 am

Ucas smirked. "You think Im cute?" he leaned a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 am

Kat felt her face heat up and aburrtly looked back down at the city and went back to taking pictures of it, trying to think of an excuse to get her out of this mess she had gotten herself in. "I..well.....ummm.....how you Americans say...it was..a ...pun." Kat quickly said knowing that she was completely wrong. She had never had to deal with being in this situation....sure she had to get her friends out of situations like this, but not once had she found herself in one. Softly cusssing at herself for giving Ally hints to go away she now wanted her caring friend back.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

Lucas made her look at him. "Sure.. thats totally what you meant" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 am

Kat lightly bit the corner of her bottom lip not knowing what to do. Talking to a guy, no problem...talking to a guy she had just called cute...there is a differeance and she just found out what it was. "Umm Mr. Lucas...why, if you do not mind my asking. Do you have a camera with you?" She asked hoping to change the topice before her face became as read as an apple.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 am

Lizzy hugged Kat's camera to her chest hoping she could find her. Spotting two people talking she squinted to see if it was Kat. It was. Giving a small cheer she called out, "KAT! Hey I have your camera!" Running over and managing not to fall she grinned, "I'm not interrupting a date am I? or how do Americans say it?" She smiled and held out Kat's camera.

"I know you never go anywhere without it so I thought you should have it. I noticed it laying on your bed and your other camera on the night stand. I thought I would bring it to you." Lizzy smiled and then blushed slightly, "I'm so sorry for interrupting your date?!?" Her British accent becoming stronger as she rambled.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 am

Lucas answered, "I like to take photographs in my spare time." then he chuckled at Lizzy. "Yeah you better be sorry about interrupting" He smirked slightly at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 am

"That is so cool. What brings you to SA?" Kat questioned as she lightly tilted her head.She then lightly jumped at hearing someone yell her name, but once she heard the british accent she knew it was only one person Izzy. "Hello Izzy." She then went on to blush agian a deep crimson red. "No Izzy this is not a date, I actually just met him this is Lucas. Lucas this is my room mate Lizzy." Kat siad as she introduced them to each other with a smile.

"Ah." Kat turned to Izzy and hugged her legs. "Thank you so much Izzy, you're my hero." She said as happily, letting go of Izzys legs she looked up at her and then back a Lucas and then blushed again. "It's not a date Izzy....at least I don't think it is." She said the last part mainly to herself as she smiled at hearing her room mates accent. Kat looked at Lucas and blushed some more and lightly giggled.

Last edited by Katharina Sten on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 am

Lucas tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 am

"What's wrong?" Kat questioned Lucas with a little worry.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 am

"Nothing babe" Lucas winked at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 am

Kat slowly nodded Ameican nicknames was something she had never gotten use to. "Babe......what does that mean?" She question wanting to know what the hell it ment now that someone was using it as her nickname.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 am

Lizzy smiled and fell over when Kat hugged her legs. She laughed as she fliped backwards and landed on her feet. Grinning at Kat she laughed more, "No prob I need to get back to study some anyway. Have fun on your 'not date.' I'm going to head out to study some" She smiled and ruffled Kat's hair and rushed off to go study.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 am

"Bye bye Izzy, I shall see you later." Kat called after her and laughed as she let the wind fix her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

Lucas waved a goodbye then grinned at Kat. "oh dont worry babe. You dont need to know."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

Kat slightly tlited her head to the other side and held a questioning gaze, she didn't like the answer she got form Lucas and wondered why he wouldn't tell her. She guessed if she really wanted to know what the word ment she could ask Izzy, or Ally or even Aaron. But for now she she wouldn't bother with it.

"So Mr. Lucas, why are you are SA?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 am

"what do you mean why?" Lucas said and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 am

"I am here for phography, Alex is here for sports and so is Izzy....what brought you here? Pictures......sports...dancing, signing.....art work?" Kat listed off the first things that came to her mind as she tried to figure out what Lucas was here for.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 am

Lucas put his hands behind his head. "Im here for sports.."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 am

"What do you play?" She aksed forgetting that she still had his camera in her hands. Kat turned her attention back to the city below them and took more pictures of it. The flickering lights in the dimly setting sun was amazing, and she still couldn't get over a feeling she had that something was going to happen, but like everything else she shruged it off.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am

Lucas looked at the sky. "Soccer" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 am

Kat looked back at him and saw the smile, she then just laughed to herself and figured all soccer guys are the same, fun to hang out with and always realxed about life. "Well everyone has something they love, and you're the second person who told me they were here for soccer. It must be a really fun and painful sport." She told him, then again Kat found every sport to be painful.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 am

Lucas laughed softly. "It isnt that painful" he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 am

Kat gave a soft smile and let her head fall to the right. "Different." As all she said as she took a picture Lucas again with his camera. She thought about something and laughed at herself. "Cuki." She said again this time looking at him with a huge smile and rosy blushing checks.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:43 am

Lucas blinked and grinned "aww you think im cute. Well i think youre cute too!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:46 am

"Fast learner." Kat said on a playful wink as she blushed. "Thank......you...?" She said slightly confused, she didn't know if she should be thanking him or just kept her mouth shut. But she didn't care she was actually happy......well she was happy when Auror gave her that smell good jell, and when she found out that her and Izzy got along, and when Ally took care of her ankle and drove her home. Kat just smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a view.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next