Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Christa grabbed a chair and pulled it next to Rosalie's bed. "Oh god. I feel stupid, for just barging in here and just yelling." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

As that particular burst of pain faded Rosalie began to be able to focus on her surroundings again. She opened her eyes and shifted slightly. Though everything hurt so much she could barely move. She still remained in silence though and did not talk to her visitors. She had wanted visitors but somehow they did not seem such a blessing any more. Though if she really thought about it she would rather have them than not. Well okay she would rather have one particular visitor ...

Last edited by Rosalie Naomi Santerino on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Christa looked away from Rosalie and stared out the window not noticing her small movements. "Is it a good thing that I just barged in here without knocking or anything?" she asked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

"Whoops." Alex said rushing out of the room before coming back and poking his head around the door. "Get better soon." He said before rushing back towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:16 am

Jake stayed silent through out it all. he could tell the noise was stressing Rosalie out but he was too absorbed in his own thoughts to talk Christa out of the room or inconspicuously insult her without placing the blame on himself. He kept his eyes on Rosalie and watched as her lids twitched to show that she was coming to.

"Christa, just please shut the hell up." He muttered and walked slowly towards Rosalie. "If you want me gone, you could just say so." He said me and not us for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

"I want you here ... just ... can't you talk to me about something pleasant ... that does not involve anyone yelling or insulting anyone else ... Just something ... talk to me about something I might actually care about ..." Rosalie managed as she got her voice back and shifted so she was sitting up slightly better, wincing in pain with every move. She looked between her two visitors expectantly "school ... bikes ... food ... I don't care ... anything! That does not involve how fricken bad I look, or why I am in here ... anything!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Christa looked up. "Look, I can't be in here with him because anything I do, he either criticizes or insults me. So, I'm just going to go. Rosalie, I'll be back when he's gone." she sighed, shaking her head and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

"Well I thought I had her trained better than that" Rosalie replied more to herself with a shake of her head in a disgusted tone "but of course, when times get tough, the tough ... run away and hide. Well I guess if anyone else does want to leave - be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

Jake rolled his eyes at Christa. "It's too bad you beat me to it. I would've don the same." He said to her as she passed him to the door. He closed the door after her, leaning against with his hands behind his back. There was an awkward pause after Rosalie said her part.

"You should rest, Rose."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 pm

"Don't let me keep you, I am sure you have somewhere you would rather be" Rosalie replied with a mock smile and a slightly sarcastic tone "plus I have a packed schedule for this afternoon. More not eating, followed by another surgery, followed by a good bout of wallowing in a self pity. Then I will probably take a nap, then solve world hunger and not tell anyone about it, then stare into the abyss and sink slowly into madness. I mean its looking a pretty good evening."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 am

"You're guilting me into staying." Jake huffed and looked down at her in a challenging way. She could either say something else or he'd kiss his ass out of that room and come back some other time. It was like that for a long time before he sighed out and pressed his forehead against her shoulder, closing his eyes.

"And it's working." He said. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 am

Rosalie rolled her eyes and smiled "yes I have skills, but if you did not care just a little bit then guilt trips would not work so well." She released a breath and then added "but do not stay just because I want you to stay. I know I can't make you want to ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:57 am

"I don't get guilty." Jake said after some time and he pulled away so he could sit at the edge of her bed. He leaned back, pushing his shoes off and pulling his jeans up his ankles. "I just pretend I do for the well being of my sanity. It's like I'm lying to myself and it's working."

He bit the inside of his cheek as he thought about it. "But Rose, you seriously need your beauty sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 pm

"I do not want to sleep" Rosalie replied and hesitated for a moment before adding "I just do not want to go to sleep and not wake up. Heck if I am going to die I would rather do it by crashing my motorbike ... or falling off a cliff ... or something more interesting than this. I don't want to go to sleep ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 pm

"But you will, cause you'll have to. So why delay the inevitable?" Jake smirked and he twisted around and slowly leaned back, careful t avoid all the tubes and wires. He was lying beside her now like the used to do when he sneaked off to her room back when they were younger. He played with her hair which was a habit of his.

"And you better sleep now while I'm here to wake you up."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"I will die in a boring way? Or I will have to go to sleep?" Rosalie retorted when he told her to face the inevitable. She did feel slightly sleepy, but it had taken so long to get them back to what they used to be before she left - it was hardly the point "if I do fail to wake up, do you promise to go run Cassandra over ... or something equally as 'tragic' ...!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 pm

"I've always wanted to know what it would be like to die." Jake teased but he alleviated it by continuing. "But I'm obviously not letting you off so easily. I'm not letting you leave me in this shithole." He chuckled, and turned to her. "I promise to do my best not to kill her. That way, she'll realize how much she's actually done to you."

Without thinking, Jake reached out to brush his finger over her cheek. He didn't really touch her, but the bandage and he grimaced. "I change my mind. She's as good as dead."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 pm

"Why does that not surprise me?" Rosalie replied shaking her head slightly at his response semi-amused before adding in a slightly more serious tone "Aaron think it was an 'accident', he thinks that she was having a bad day ... forgot to take her medication or some shit, which apparently is an excuse! If I had known that was all it took to get off scot free, I could have prevented myself from wasting all that time in juvi ... growing up!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"Accident or not, she deserves to rot." Jake said and he leaned further back against the pillows. "Juvenile detention?" He raised a brow. "Wow, dangerous girl. You should sleep though." Jake was trying not to think to much about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

"Yeah like you did not know that is where I went missing too, unless you really believed my ma's story about boarding school" Rosalie replied somewhat sleepily as she moved into a lying down position and turning more towards him closed her eyes "mmm yeah maybe ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 am

"Hah, anyway you look like crap." Jake felt like holding on to something and he reached our for her wrist, tracing his fingers over her delicate skin. He nodded and when he felt like she was fading off, started to hum a tune.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

Happy in his company, having missed him so much and afraid to admit quite how much he meant to her, Rosalie easily slipped into sleep knowing he was there. Relaxing and finally allowing her body to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: Downtown :: Saint and Cross Medical Center-