Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:17 am

Micka squealed happily. "My teddy bear!!" she smiled cutely up at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 am

Ben lightly blushed not knowing what to do. "So little lady, how long have ya' been dancin'?" He asked hoping he didn't bring up any more memories that made her cry, that was the last thing he wanted to do. Was to know that he not only made Micka shead a tear, but cry and then makeing her cry again would only make him feel like a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:23 am

Micka buried her face in his chest and sniffled. "Since I was... young I guess..." she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:41 am

Ben cursed at himself this is a good example of why he was never good with girls. Ben let got of Micka and walked over to the piano, as he say down he cracked his knuckles and strated to play and around the thrid verse started to sing.

I'm not asking for an explanation
All I know is that you take me away
And you show me how to fly
Nothing brings me down when you're around
It's like zero gravity
The world just disappears when you're here
It's zero gravity
When things get messed up
You lift my head up
and I get lost in the clouds
There's no sense of time with you and I
It's zero gravity
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 am

Micka just stood in her place and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 am

"I know I just met ya' but I think ya might like this song." Ben said as she looked over at Micka with a smile, he went back to the piano.

I'm so into what you giving and it feel so good to me
You're beautiful and critical it's hard to live without you, baby
When I wake up in the morning all I want to see is you
Heaven's blessing that he sent me unconditional and true
Girl you mean the world to me and I hope you understand
I will give you anyhthing and I'll do the best I can to make you see what I see

One word
Is all I need to say exactly how I feel
One word
A single word that's from the heart and keep it real
One word
And baby I know this one fits you to a tee
One word
All I can say is amazing
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

Micka looked at him and smiled a little. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:03 am

Ben smiled and contined to play and sing until he finished. He got up and went back to hug Micka in a comforting hug. "If at anytime little lady ya' feel like letting yer emotions run wild, just let me know 'nd I'll be there." He said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 am

Micka clutched his shirt tightly and looked up at him, "Thank you..." she kissed his cheek in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 am

"Not a problem." Ben said with a blush after he was kissed on the cheek, he then took her hand in his stepping back, he twirled Micka around going clockwise.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 am

Micka blinked and giggled happily. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 am

"Do ya' know how ta waltz?" He asked with a smile upon hearing Micka giggle. He always wanted to see others happy.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 am

Micka nodded with a smile. "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 am

"Good." Was all he said as he pulled Micka back into his arms and started to waltz with her around the room.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 am

Micka blinked and smiled. She looked up at him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 am

"Suprises ya' doesn't it?" He asked looking down at her. "Aint that many guys musicans and a singer." Ben said picking up Micka by the waist and spinning them around and set her feet back on the ground going back to the one two threes of waltzing.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 am

Micka giggled and nodded. "Yeah it kinda does surprise me.." she smiled cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 am

Ben smiled back, he could feel his face heat up. "So it does, but why do I feel like there's a 'but' somewhere in there?" He asked in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 am

Micka shook her head, her hair swishing in every direction. "No buts.."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 am

"Alrightly then little lady." Ben said swiftly spinning them around, took Mickas hand as he stepped back spun her around, brought her back to him and then dipped her. He did all of this while having a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 am

Micka blinked and her cheeks began to turn red. She giggled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:07 am

"So it is possible for ya' to turn a different color?" Ben asked acting suprised as he took Micka from the dipping postion to a spinning one. Being the only boy well only child somewhat sucked for him. But being the only boy who could sing, play and dance really sucked for him. But he was now happy that he could dance with the little background he had.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:08 am

Micka tripped over her own feet and leaned into him. "Oops"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 am

"You alright?" Ben asked with genuine conern as he looked down at her. He made it a point to catch Micka, just to make sure she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:17 am

Micka nodded with her head buried in his chest. "Yeah..." she muffled into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next