Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 am

Ben was at a loss of words, so he just wrapped his arms almost protectively around her and lightly placed his chin atop of her head.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:21 am

Micka shuffled closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 am

Ben gave a light smirk as he hummed a slower version of I'll cover you from Rent. He then slowly rocked them side to side, well more of made them sway.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:24 am

Micka closed her eyes and leaned her head on his chest. She tightened her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 am

Ben light chuckled to himself as he mad sure his hold wasn't to low on her waist. "Micka, may I have permission ta kiss the top of yer head?" He asked remembering what his mother had thought him about respecting a lady and always asking for her permission when it comes to crossing the line of friendship. Well his mother always told him to be respectful to any lady when if she was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 am

Micka looked up at him and smiled slightly. She nodded. "Go ahead teddy bear..." she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 am

He lightly blushed and mentally cursed himself,but soon got over it as he leaned down with a smile and moved aside her hangs and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He then gave her a goofy smile looking down at her after the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 am

Micka giggled and rubbed her nose against his with a happy giggle. "That was sweet of you!"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 am

Ben lightly scrunched up his nose nor use to that sort of contact. "My mother always told me ta respect a lady, no matter who she is." Ben said with a smile as she remembered the time she lectured him for a whole year about respecting a women and all that she does.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 am

Micka smiled and buried her face back into his chest. She hugged him tightly and close.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 am

Ben went back to resting his chin atop of her head, he didn't want this moment to end. But ye was happy that he got to meet Micka seeing as how she turned his day around. Ben gave a light sigh as he remembered why he was even in a bad mood in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 am

Micka mumbled. "Something on your mind teddy bear??"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

"Just rememberin' why I was in a bad mood ta begin with." Ben lightly siad.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

Micka nodded. "Oh... do you wanna talk about it?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 am

"If yer up ta a really borin' 'nd stupid reason." He said back with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 am

Micka blinked and smiled a little. "I'm up for it" she giggled softly and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 am

"Well ya know I'm a guy, 'nd guys aint 'posta show emotions. Well in a few weeks it'll be my moms anniversary 'nd my step dad wants us to go back down ta Louisiana ta go see her. Well we got strated talkin' 'bout her 'nd I wasn't manly enough ta keep my tears in. So my step dad goes 'nd calls me a wuss fer not bein' strong enough, 'nd a whole lot of other thin's, 'nd then ta make matters worse my moms best friend gives us a call sayin' dat my birth dad was seen with my mom. Yep dat right there pissed us both off, thus why I was in a bad mood." Ben spoke as he hugged Micka tighter as he started to shake at the very thought of his birth dad.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:54 am

Micka looked at him and rubbed his back. "Oh..." was all she could say. Micka reached a hand up and gently stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 am

Ben realized that he was shaking and hopped that he wasn't crushing Micka. "Parden me." He said as he loosend up his hold on her and lowered his head so that he forehead was reasting on her shoulder. He sighed in content of his hair being stroked.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 am

Micka kissed his head and kept stroking his hair. She let out a small breath that accidentally hit his ear.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 am

Ben slightly turned his head to face her. "Are ya' alright little Micka?" He asked coming to like this nickname a lot better then little lady.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 am

Micka blinked and giggled at the nickname. She nodded with a small smile. "Yes I am teddy bear.." she unconsciously pecked his lips and when she realised what she did, her eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 am

Ben was in a state of shock not knowing what to do...or how to react to what had just happened. He felt like time stopped and his heart was slowing down and then stopped, and the funny thing is that he knew what he wanted to say but his voice wouldn't let him. "......Micka." He cautiousally said not knowing what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 am

Micka pulled away from him and hung her head. "I'm sorry! I....I didn't mean to...! I'm sorry!" she bit her lip hard causing it to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 am

The worst dat can happen is gettin' smacked 'nd her tellin' me she never wants ta see me again. Ben thought to himself as he quickly weighted the pros and cons of what he was about to do, he tenderly placed two fingers from his right hand under her chin and lifting her head up. He saw the blood and wiped a small trail away as he lightly kissed her, all while bracing himself for a smack hoping that it wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next