Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

Reed cleared his throat as he shrugged then he busied himself wiping the marker even thought it'll only make it smeared slightly and his skin turned a little red.

"I'm trying.." he muttered and grabbed a vase from the table. He took the flowers out and used it fresh cold water to wipe it.

'You probably want to wipe that off too, unless you want to keep it, I'm fine with it." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 223
Fame : 16

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 am

"What are you talking about?" Ivy said in a confused tone before she turned to the glass and her eyes widened slightly at the Reed's on the base of her temple. "You son of a--" She turned to him and slapped the side oh his arm. "Get it off!" She tilted her head further back, exposing her skin.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 am

Reed laughed and shook his head as he keep the vase to himself. He grinned knowing he made her mad. He looked at the writing and couldn't help to like it. "Too bad, my name look good on you." he smirked and wipe it off for her since he notice she would kill him if he don't.

He wet his sleeve shirt and wipe it off carefully but it only came off slightly "You need to soap that."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 am

"Oh, sort of like you have to soap your mouth?" Ivy raised the brow at the nonexistent line at the top of Reed's mouth. It was barely visible now and she sort of had the feeling he wasn't erasing it on purpose.

"Come on, you can do better than that..." She groaned and touched her raw skin lightly.

Last edited by Ivory Rodriguez on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 am

Reed looked at her skin that started to turn red then he looked up to meet her eyes that were exactly in front of him. He wet his sleeve again and leaned a little closer. "I'll do yours if you do mine." he teased as he gave her the vase.

(It's Ivy not Eve xD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 am

(Aw, shiiiiit brains. XD I'm so used to RPing her that I forgot. Razz)

"Fine, but don't touch anything you're not supposed to." She pulled a moist cloth from her bag and held it up to him. "I won't be able to do anything if you're three feet away from me you know." She beckoned him to her as she sat on the teacher's table.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 am

Reed looked at the moist with a doubt face but he had seen there somewhere. He thought she's going to trick him but he took the risk and stepped closer to her. He calmly opened the first button of her shirt so he could wipe the marker better.

"Stay still" the corner of his lips curled into a small smile when he really did made an effort to wipe it from her skin and he let her cleaned the marker on his face. What he didn't expected was, it is hard not to get distracted when he is so close to her with her skin exposed so much.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 am

"Hey!" Ivy slapped his hand away again but she didn't protest as he started wiping the marker off. Sometimes, the tips of his fingers would actually touch her and that made her flinch which meant the towel she was using to wipe Reed's mustache off would occasionally slide to the side or dangerously close to his eyes.

"I can't..." She muttered and winced again when his finger slid down her throat. This time, the towel nearly went into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 am

Reed turned his head slightly so she wont poke his eye and he caught her hand before she stuck the cloth on his mouth even thought he felt her fingers on his lips.

'I'm done." he brushed his other thumb over her skin and smirked, "Give it to me." he sighed and took the cloth from her hand then he wipe his mustache himself. He was quite amused seeing her flinching whenever he touched her. But somehow he felt weird inside too whenever he did that. He started to wonder how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 am

"Watch it!" Ivy nearly snapped his finger off when she felt his thumb on
her skin and she jumped back in surprise, growling slightly with her
cat like eyes at were expertly lined with mascara. Her hair fell over
her eyes and she blew at them as she glared openly at him.

"You sure it's all gone and you're not playing with me?" She inclined her head. "Cause I know how to incapacitate a man."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 am

Reed chuckled and took a step back. He forced himself to look away from her eyes and focused on his reflection on the glass cupboard. "Well you can see it yourself." he murmured with a smirk as he tried to wipe the fake mustache with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 am

Eve looked at the glass too. From where she was, she had a pretty good view of herself and Reed, She was trying to concentrate on her neck but her eyes always wandered over to his reflection and she hated that.

"Fine." She was about to move back to her chair when she caught the clock from her peripheral vision and realized that she had less than ten minutes left to answer her test.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

Reed notice the stolen glance she gave to him but he was oblivious to why she did that. He was about to ask when he followed her gaze to the clock.

"Is it time up?" he tilted his head slightly to see the question paper and checked if she already finished all of it or not. "Need any help?" he grinned. He could distract the teacher while she finish her test.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 am

Ivy didn't know what his plan was so she assumed he was asking if she needed help answering the test. Her hand snapped back. "You know, I may be accused of being a cheater, but I'm definitely not one of them." She pulled the paper back and started scribbling down some answers. She wasn't really panicking but her hands wee shaking.

"Damn it." She dropped the pen and stretched her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

Reed raised an eyebrow at her and he gave a light pat on her head, "Relax. I'll buy you some time." he said as he picked up her pen and gave it to her before he stood by the door and waited for the teacher.

Reed let the door opened slightly so she could hear the footsteps of the teacher coming followed by Reed talking to her and laughing. He stalled the time long enough she actually could heard the grunts and moans but couldn't see what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 am

(Grunts and moan!? *has a wild imagination*)

After the last question was answered, Ivy couldn't take it anymore. She darted from her chair, picked up her back and pulled the door open with a bang only to gape at what she was seeing before her.

(and that is....?)
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 am

( LOL Laughing)

Reed was actually showing her his I pad and he was grunting when he beat her and the teacher moaned when she lose. They were both playing it. But his position was so close that their head touched and their finger tips brushed when they play.

Reed looked up to see Ivy walked out the door with a loud bang. "Are you done sweetheart?" he grinned, ignoring the teacher and the game he's playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

Ivy closed her mouth with a snap when she realized they were slightly open. She almost dropped her bag but she thought better about it and scowled at him instead. "No thanks to you, Cross." Her eyes fell on the teacher and then back at Reed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

Reed raised an eyebrow at her, confused to why she didn't finish it. "She still have time right Ms. Rose?" he asked the teacher who was looking quite happy that she finally beat Reed since he was distracted, talking with Ivy.

"Ivy? Why don't you finish it, I'm sure Ms. Rose would wait while we play." he looked at her and glanced at the door as if like a code for her to get along while he took Ms. Rose hand and re-start the game.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 am

"Actually, I finished it a minute and forty five seconds ago." Ivy let out a smirk as she locked eyes with Reed. She silently felt gratitude towards him but hell would have to freeze over before she'd show it. She just wasn't the type of person who opened up to anybody. Especially not Reed. Hell no.

"Heads up, Prof." She said to the teacher. "Reed's got an A grade in playing with people." She said in a sweet tone of voice even though her eyes were icicles. She didn't really know why she was being such an ass in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 am

Reed shrugged at the teacher who looked at him in surprise. She pulled her hand and fixed her glasses before she went inside the room to grab her test result after excusing herself from them.

"Glad I could help." Reed said to her, still with amused look. He sighed and shook his head, "You know what, if you hate me, just say it Rodriguez. It solve the problem more quicker." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 am

Fine. Ivy thought and she took in a breath so she could more or less scream it at him. But something caught on her throat the moment she said "I..." and she grimaced. "I think you're a bastard." She said instead. She didn't say she hated him but she covered that with an insult.

"And stop looking at me like that." Ivy snapped. "I didn't know I was so funny to look at." She meant his smirk and she was half staring and half glaring at his lips. XD

Last edited by Ivory Rodriguez on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 am

Reed lips quirked into his crooked smile that looked sexy when he show it. His lips parted slightly to say something but then he closed it again when the teacher walked out the class, holding her test then without courtesy, she told Ivy the result of her test then walked away.

"So after I help you.. twice, you still think I'm a bastard?" his eyebrows went up. "I know woman always thinks there are only two type of guys in this world. If they aren't asshole, they must be gay. But babe, that isn't fair." he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 am

"Hey, that first one doesn't count because I was doing fine until you made me lose my nerve." Ivy tried to reason and in her head, it sounded like the right thing to say until it left her lips and sh just felt really b-tchy. But that was her way of defending herself.

"And I don't see how flirting with the teacher actually helps." She continued her onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 am

Reed rolled his eyes at her and gave her a lenient smile, "Sure. You don't need to softened the words.. it's the same thing like 'I couldn't stand being a few feet close to you' isn't it?" he said it like she clearly broke his heart.

He glanced at the direction where the teacher disappeared to, "No.. but it gives you time to work on your test.. and she's double my age, I don't flirt with woman who look like my mother." he pursed his lips then he realize something.

"Are you perhaps.. maybe jealous?"

Last edited by Reed Cross on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next