Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 223
Fame : 16

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am

"Oh yeah?" Ivy took his first statement as a challenge and she moved forward so that they were chest to chest and she looked up with some effort but she held her ground. "You don't affect me. At all. You got that?" She pulled away after some time and almost stumbled at his last presumption.

"In you dreams, Reed." She scoffed. "I'd have to be crazy before I'd be start getting jealous over you. Dead, even."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am

Reed was a little surprised that she stepped closer to him. He didn't expect her to and it make him held his breath until she pulled back. The damn thing was he didn't prepare when he stared at her pretty eyes and almost got lost in it if she didn't look away.

Reed ran his hand through his hair and shrugged, "Isn't love make you crazy?.. well that's what I heard. I never been in love before." he scoffed then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 am

"I bet you say that to every girl you get your hands on." Ivy said, raising her chin to indicate that she wasn't one of those girls. She jut managed to catch her breath and she didn't want to show that she was affected in every possible way. She just hoped her heartbeat wouldn't give anything away. It was beating like crazy.

"Never been in love." She repeated and looked at hi doubtfully. "Tell me why I should believe you."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 am

Reed looked like he don't care about this love matter since he truly never experience it. And romance wasn't his best subject when it comes to acting. He just lucky that his partner acted out fully on it every time he got the part. Or he just used his usual charm as a player since he always got that kind of character.

"Because I'm a honest guy." he stated with half smile, totally oblivious that it affected her.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 am

"I find that hard to believe." Ivy said in an undertone and she looked straight at him like she knew he was hiding something. "And I'm usually a good judge at character." She suddenly grinned as she leaned back against the wall and slid slowly down so that she was crouching.

"I'm prejudiced and totally insane when it comes to decisions." She said and shrugged. "But I'm a sucker at relationships."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am

Reed tilted his head slightly to look at her, trying to decide if she really telling the truth. She didn't sounds playful when she said that which making Reed raised his eyebrows.

"Something tells me you beat me up in romance though." he grinned, using his own way to compliment her again.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

"Obviously." Ivy winked though only a small smile appeared and she let her eyes drop after only a few moments of looking at him. Her small smile grew into a full on grin though as she teased. "I bet I could make you fall in love and you wouldn't even know it."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am

"I beg to differ." Reed scoffed and crossed his arms in front his chest. "Falling in love with you? Yeah like that could happen." he rolled his eyes, denying everything when actually his heart was on full alert. He watched as her smirk turns into mischievous grin and he ruffled the back of his hair as he went nervous.

"See we're too big on our ego, there's no room for both of us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

"Oh, it's now my heart I'm worried about. Like I said, I lost mine years ago..." She savored the discomfort that he was clearly having. Her voice was a soft purr and he eyed him dangerously. "I have a way with breaking and entering." She laughed and played with the ends of her hair.

"Your heart is no exception." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 am

Reed didn't like it the way her purr sent shiver through his spine or the fact that she's so confident on doing so. He ignored it and stared at her with his clear innocent blue eyes.

"Really? Who stole your heart?" his eyebrows went up. He think she already with someone now.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

"Do you really want to know?" Ivy said after a long pause to build up the drama. She really couldn't tell him even if he said yes anyway. She's been played with before and let's just say she wasn't crying over a guy ever again.

"Cause if you do, it will cost you." She sounded so serious, so deadly serious that it was almost comical.

Last edited by Ivory Rodriguez on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 am

"What would be so bad about wanting to know who'd you fall for?" Reed asked nonchalantly, but he was pretending it.

He was curious but if he don't want to fall for her, he need to act not caring about it. He rolled his eyes when he saw her serious look. "Don't tempt me sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 am

"Because sometimes, you fall too hard...and they wouldn't give a damn." Ive answered him. She was trying not to let her voice shake and she was glad her words came out cool and reserved.

"And if I do, what are you gonna do about it, Cross?" She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 am

"I beg to differ.. afterall knowing who's your boyfriend wouldn't make me fall for him or you." Reed scoffed in amused then he grinned, stepping closer to her. His blue eyes lock up with her, he's ready for any challenges she got.

"I'll have to steal back your heart from him, wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:38 am

If Ivy was surprised, she didn't show it. Instead, she let out a low amused laugh that clearly showed she didn't believe him. She didn't move an inch even though he was only a few inches away from her. She even leaned a bit forward to see if he was being serious.

"Yes, you would." She smirked. "Not like you can though. No one owns my heart."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm

"You wouldn't know if you never try sweetheart." Reed used her nickname to tease her even more and he made a move as he leaned more closer just to see if she'll back away or maybe he'll get a slap for touching her cheek lightly with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"Well, we'll just have to see now don't we, babe?" Ivy purred as she placed a finger under reed's chin with a smirk. There were a few seconds of intense staring before she pulled away to give both of them some space but that didn't means he had to step away. There was still some heat and she didn't shy away from it.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

Reed couldn't take his eyes away from her, he felt something drawn him to her and all he want was to get lost in it. He leaned closer with his lips barely hovering above hers with his hands on both side of her head against the wall behind her.

"Is that an invitation?" he whispered and smirked. He glanced down at her lips before he looked up to meet her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 am

"No, but if you think you've got the guts to take it, it could be." Ivy
smirked, seemingly unaffected by how close she was. She was the complete
opposite though. She thanked the world that she was a good actress and
that she could act like she didn't care if she wanted to. Any normal
girl would have collapsed then and there.

"But you're too much of a coward hiding behind that mask of yours." She
slapped both his hand away. "So I doubt you could so anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

Reed sighed and took a step back after she slapped him away. He looked like he didn't care which he didn't. It became his habit to act cool all the time.

"Who are we talking about Rodriguez?" he scowled, thinking that apply to her too.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 am

"Don't be so defensive." She continued to say in a pensive tone and she feigned sympathy like a slap in the face. Her real defense to being to attached to one person was by pushing that said person away. "Who both know perfectly well who I'm talking about."

She looked him up and down. It as like she was pointing directly at him the way she did it.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 am

Reed tilted his head slightly and his eyebrows went up in surprise, though he just acting it. "Me? Why? What do I have that I need to hide anyway." he grimaced slightly.

"What about you Ivy? Aren't you a great actress yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 am

"Of course I am." Ivory said defensively. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She got the gist of the conversation and she took a step further back but only hit the wall. She glanced behind her and back at him. She had no choice but to move forward.

"But at least I speak my mind unlike some people."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 am

"You speak what you think.. aren't we all? It's easier of course rather than speak what's in here." Reed shook his head at her before he pointed at where her heart is then he leaned again, his face showed more curiosity rather than lust.

"What do you feel if I near you?" he reached to tuck her hair behind her ear and smirked, "Happy? Disgusted? Angry? or nervous?" he whispered against her ear, "you can stop acting, no one's here."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 am

Ivory struggled for the words, ignoring her quickening heart beat and concentrating on Reed's chest instead. That didn't help one bit as her eyes went lower to his his chiseled abs and she looked away.

"Annoyed." She said part of the truth. She was annoyed. Annoyed that he affected her so much. "And you, Reed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)   Something I Didn't Do (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I Didn't Do (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next